I've been reading blogs for quite some time now and I've been inspired to start my own, which I did about three months ago and I'm now just getting around to writing my first entry. Since I'm new to the blogging system I'll share a little about myself:
I'm getting married in 15 days
I'm moving to Concord, NH from Bangor, ME (and I've never lived outside of Maine before).
I have a three, soon to be four year old daughter
And I'm busy as heck...so dont hold your breath waiting by your computer for new posts, it will be a rare occasion...unless I'm uploading pictures of Juliette (my daughter).
As for the wedding...It is August 8th 2008- for those of you who cannot do the math in your head (dont worry I can't either).
The wedding will take place in the LDS Boston Temple.
Afterward we'll have an open house, which is common for LDS families.
Then the big honeymoon.
And settling down into our new home.
And thats about it for now...come back in another 3 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment