
One thing that I miss about living in Bangor is the annual Creche exhibit hosted by the Bangor ward. With over 1000 nativities on display, its the event of the season! People flocked from all over to see the various scenes. Last years theme was culture and they had nativities from all over the world from many backgrounds. It was amazing! Although I'm disapointed I couldn't be there this year for the Creche, I still have my very own to enjoy. My father built the backdrop and each year for Christmas my grandmother has been adding to the set. I love the Willow tree figurines. Apparently, Juliette does too. She can't keep her hands off them. She always moving around the sheep and wisemen. The other day she asked where the foolish man was. Children say the most precious things. I'm thinking about buying Juliette a children's nativity set, one that she can play with and set up alongside mine, but I haven't come across one that I really like. I would like it to be wooden, just because I really don't like plastic. I've looked around, but I guess I'll wait until they go on clearance after Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment