Part One:
My family hates being late (or maybe thats just me). I'm always 10-15 minutes early for appointments and meetings. Though, church is an exception. We're usually late. Historically, Labor day weekend traffic is brutal. Everyone knows that right? In order to make the 7 o'clock Sea Dogs game in Maine, our family budgeted four hours, it usually takes 1 3/4 hours to arrive in Saco from Concord. We left New Hampshire at 3:00 and arrived in Portland at 5:00, even with the holiday traffic, two pee stops, and a quick meal at Irving! With 1 1/2 hrs to kill before the game, my husband brought us to a park near Hadlock field. I had never been to this park before, but it is simply amazing. And huge. There is a large playground for the kids, several basketball courts, a paved running/bike trail, duck pond, and this wading area for kids. It was a great place for us to stretch our legs and let Ginger run around before her evening stay in the car. Inhumane, I know. Thankfully, it was a cool night.
2 comments:
cool park....but is that bridge on fire???
Ohmygosh. I never noticed that before. It looks like fire, but its the way the sun is shining.
Post a Comment