This past weekend my family and I drove to Mount Desert Island for some family adventures. It's only about 45 minutes from our camp so we'll definatly be going again! We didn't have a plan before we left, but it was fun to pick and choose places on the map to visit. We explored Wonderland which was a short walking trail into a secluded beach. It was nice to have the place to ourselves. We stopped for strawberries on the side of the road, they were delicious!
We also stopped here at the Sea Wall. We are our lunches to the sounds of waves crashing on the rocks. At each place we stopped Juliette insisted that we stay because was still more exploring to do. We had to convince her that the next place would be as good or better then the previous.
My husband is really good at spotting hermit crabs. I don't think I found a one, he found nearly a dozen! I loved hunting for sea creatures as a kid, and these were one of my favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment