Thursday, April 16, 2009

2009 Barrister's Ball



The Barrister's Ball is a semi-formal event that most law schools put on; hosted by the Student Bar Association. It's similar to prom... you get together with your girlfriends, do your hair, do your makeup, and wear the dress of your dreams! One major difference between prom and the Barriste's ball is that they serve h'dourves, several entrees, and plenty of alcohol! Did I mention they serve alcohol? I mean full-on OPEN BAR!


I expected the appetizers, the meal, the music... but I didn't expect they'd throw in a complimentary comedy show!



It was great! I wish I had brought my camera. I had it ready to go, but left it behind last minute. For now these borrowed pictures will have to do (Thanks to Jannalee Fish) No need to worry though, the Barrister's Ball is held every year, so you betcha I'll have my camera for next year!

No comments: