My husband is about to complete his first grueling year of law school. I have to admit, its been a little tough. It's hard going from newlyweds to newly-never-see eachothers. Is that a word? The best part of being newlyweds is the honey-moon phase. You know what I'm talking about! (wink, wink) Well...we didn't really get the honey-moon phase. We got packing, moving, unpacking, start law school, never see each other. I shouldn't complain because I am thankful for my husband's hard work and determination. Hes going to make an excellent lawyer, but don't ask me, ask the lawyers at the court house in town. According to them, Dan is better than most lawyers out there...and he's not even a lawyer yet! He's only a 1L (1L= first year Law student).
So does that mean he can drop out now? ........I wish!
Here are a just a few of the milestones of 2008-2009:
*Dan applied for Law Review(s)
*Dan applied for the Daniel Webster Scholar- Honors Program
*Dan got his first "real" lawyer job
No comments:
Post a Comment