I love spending time at the park. Yesterday Juliette, Ginger, and I packed a picnic lunch (dog food for Ginger) planning to spend our entire afternoon there. I was even lucky enough to capture these great photos of Juliette (toward the end) by the duck pond! Franklin Pierce Law Center is the brick building with white pillars in the background.
Ginger got a lot of attention from the kiddos at the park. She was so excited to meet all the new faces. One thing is for sure, Ginger loves people!
As we were leaving the park Juliette and I witnessed an minor car accident that took place in the parking lot. Two teenage girls were in a white car backing up (without looking) and as they did they backed into a large truck carrying a horse trailer. They managed to miss the truck and hit the trailer.
I asked the man if he'd like me to stick around as a witness, then I heard the teenage driver say "I dont have car insurance..."
I'm just glad the inexperienced driver didn't back into us!
No comments:
Post a Comment