This is our Capitol building in Concord, New Hampshire. It was a beautiful weekend so Daniel and I decided to tour the downtown area. We ate at a really good Indian restaurant. I never knew I loved Indian food until 2 years ago when a psychiatrist I used to work with introduced it to me. My favorite dish is Chicken Tikka Masala. Its delicious!
This winter Dan and I visited the Daniel Webster birth place. It was pretty boring, perhaps it had something to do with standing out in the freezing cold and it being under construction.
While we were walking I happened jump up to grab one of those "helicopters" off a large maple tree...however, something fell into my eye. We had to go back to the car so I could look in the mirror and thankfully I had some contact solution because I had a twig in my eye!
The contact solution did the trick, I flushed it right out!
No comments:
Post a Comment